Plough Book Sales
Online Catalogue last updated 17th of April 2014
Tanksinking A Handbook for Tanksinkers (Britstand)
This recent good quality reprint of an old 1950's era text book has a host of information on digging farm dams (tanks).
- General Tanksinking
- Turkey's-Nest Tanks
- Graded Banks
- Grader-Ditcher for catch drains and waterways
- Rainfall data
- State Laws (probably not relevant now)
- Graphs for Calculating dimensions
- Equipment recommendation (catalogue of Britstand equipment from the time)
- Conversion data, working diagrams, etc.
Details are given on tank/dam site selection, working out dimensions, spillways and bywashes, etc.
Code No. 013774, 141 pages, $36.00
This item is listed under the following subjects:
Earthmoving & Construction
Home Page | Contents Page (Catalogue) | Information Pages | What's New | Links | Search Entire Site | Order Form
Plough Book Sales, P.O. Box 14, Belmont, Vic. 3216, Australia
Phone: 03 52661262 (International +61 3 52661262)
FAX: 03 52662180 (International +61 3 52662180)
© 2001-2008, Plough Book Sales