Plough Book Sales
Online Catalogue last updated 25th of June 2012
The Live Steam Book by L.B.S.C.
This is a comprehensive book in the construction of live steam locomotives
suitable for running on garden railway.
- Oil Burners and Accessories
- Miniature Injectors and Accessories
- Hand and Axle Driven Pumps
- Duplex Double-Acting Feed Pumps
- Water Gauges
- Safety, Relief, and Snifting Valves
- Motion Work
- Mechanical Lubricators
- There is also another chapter that covers brakes, sand boxes and other miscellaneous items.
The book is full of illustrations and dimensioned drawings for the items
described in each chapter. An ideal book to build all the accessories that are need
for a live steam loco, or any other model steam engine.
Code No. 003324, 199 pages, ISBN 0905100867, $37.00
This item is listed under the following subjects:
Home Page | Contents Page (Catalogue) | Information Pages | What's New | Links | Search Entire Site | Order Form
Plough Book Sales, P.O. Box 14, Belmont, Vic. 3216, Australia
Phone: 03 52661262 (International +61 3 52661262)
FAX: 03 52662180 (International +61 3 52662180)
© 2001-2008, Plough Book Sales